We’re looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer, who will be responsible for architecture design and development of frontend for mission critical software products at Medly. In this role, you will enjoy working on the best and the modernised technologies in a highly collaborative and cohesive work environment.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop the best in class frontend for software products of Medly that can be used by healthcare providers and patients hassle- free with an extraordinary user experience.
- Managing end to end design and development from the frontend perspective.
- Train and mentor other frontend engineers.
- Extract the common code which can be used across different products.
- Engaging with stakeholders and conducting product demos on the nuts of bolts of frontend.
- Explore new technologies in the market and implement them through POCs (proof of concepts).
- Contributing in building the UI community at Medly through workshops, technical talks etc.
- Assist in the design and development of the internal tools and B2B and B2C applications that we utilize to help deliver services to our patients and partners
- Ensure that Medly’s software experience, both internally and externally, is as efficient, effective, and innovative as the services we provide.
A glance at our open source projects- https://github.com/medly
We don’t expect anybody to be an expert on all of these, but you should be deeply familiar with some, and a self-starting learner who isn’t afraid to ask for help:
- You've been building web applications professionally for 4+ years.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field.
- React / Redux
- Functional Programming, Immutability
- HTML5, CSS4, Semantic Markup
- Clean and Testable Code,
- Node, NPM/Yarn, Webpack
- Test Driven Development,
- Solid grasp on HTTP and REST
- Web based SaaS product development
- Experience with graphic design applications like Sketch, Figma or Illustrator
- Security Compliance like HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SOC2
- Git, Linux, CI/CD, Yarn, VSCode
- Security based on OAuth2 / OIDC / JWT
- Semantic Versioning, Feature Toggles, PR, Feature Branches
What we use
- Functional programming with TypeScript
- CSS in JS: Style-components
- HTML5, CSS, SASS, Yarn, NodeJS
- React, React hooks, Redux, Styled Components.
- Webpack, Rollup
- Jest, react-testing-library
Medly is a digital pharmacy that was founded by second-generation pharmacy owners with decades of experience in the industry. By combining the personal relationship you’d expect from a corner drugstore with the efficiency of a national pharmacy, we aim to make healthcare more efficient and enjoyable.
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best of the breed Laptops and Accessories
- End-to-end Product Development (from idea to execution)
- Convenient office location and open office culture
- Opportunity to make contributions to open-source
- Nurturing and supportive environment that fosters development and growth
- Strong and diverse* team with a deep sense of community and camaraderie
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in the fight to make healthcare more patient-friendly
*Medly Pharmacy is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.