We’re Medly, a human-centered digital pharmacy that prioritizes patient well-being. Our mission is to deliver prescriptions to patients at prices they can afford - regardless of income, lifestyle, language or diagnosis. We live our mission to democratize healthcare by leveraging technology to create accessible tools for improving lives. Visit us online at https://medly.com/en-us.
We are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer with the desire to make an impact and help us achieve our patient-centric vision.
Your overall mission:
As a Lead DevOps Engineer, you’ll be an integral part of our platform team tasked with creating great outcomes for product developers and improving operational excellence by designing and maintaining highly available and scalable infrastructure. In deep partnership with leadership, you will work in an empowering environment that promotes product team autonomy and rewards innovative thinking.
What you’ll do:
- Design, architect and maintain automated builds to support our production that earns the love and trust of our customer/users.
- Deliver value in end-to-end experiences for our customers by maintaining Infrastructure-as-Code pipelines and continuously implementing technical excellence
- Own our DevOps major initiatives, setting high standards while improving monitoring, stability, and security of Medly’s infrastructure
- Build, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for both new and existing services
- Be immersed in a fast-paced environment creating solutions to increase system performance with an emphasis on high availability and scalability
- Partner with product management, data engineering, and operations to understand stakeholder needs
- Contribute to personal and team development by establishing goals for yourself and participate in knowledge sharing with your coworkers
- Promote ambitious but sustainable growth through investment in resilient systems that minimize support burdens
- Mentor and coach other team members about good DevOps practices
What you’ll need:
- 6 or more years of DevOps experience
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Expert knowledge in the AWS ecosystem
- Experience working in an agile and cloud-based environment with automation tooling
- Great communication skills
- Drive to continuously learn
- Motivation to make an impact by achieving tangible results
- Startup and/or healthcare experience is a plus!
- Experience of working in a platform team is a plus!
What you’ll gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A fantastic growth and career development opportunity
- The ability to make a massive impact and improve lives
Medly is an online pharmacy based out of NewYork, US. We are one of the largest pharmacies on the east coast. Our goal is to democratise healthcare experience for both patients and providers through same day, free prescriptions delivery.
We currently have around 100k active patients. We are also the first pharmacy in the US to sell natural herbal products along with regular prescriptions. At Medly we are building state of the art products using latest technology stack to serve our growing customers and have delivered around 400K+ prescriptions to our patients which saved them $12.8 million so far!!
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best of the breed Laptops and Accessories
- End-to-end Product Development (from idea to execution)
- Convenient office location and open office culture
- Opportunity to make contributions to open-source
- Nurturing and supportive environment that fosters development and growth
- Strong and diverse* team with a deep sense of community and camaraderie
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in the fight to make healthcare more patient-friendly
*Medly is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.