Technical Project Manager
What you’ll do
- Core responsibility is to drive multiple projects within the product/s.
- Work as a bridge between the Implementation Team, Support Team and Product Team.
- Identify the priorities with technical analysis of project implementation, customer onboarding and new deployments.
- Plan the releases with the Product Team.
- Provide important and timely updates to Customer and Product teams towards strategizing and executing essential project work.
- Define timelines with the Implementation and Product Teams.
What you should have
- Technical background is a plus.
- Comfortable to work in EST hours. This is to ensure sufficient overlap with the customers in the US.
- Experience in handling B2B project management is a plus.
Medly is an online pharmacy based out of NewYork, US. We are one of the largest pharmacies on the east coast. Our goal is to democratise healthcare experience for both patients and providers through same day, free prescriptions delivery.
We currently have around 100k active patients. We are also the first pharmacy in the US to sell natural herbal products along with regular prescriptions. At Medly we are building state of the art products using latest technology stack to serve our growing customers and have delivered around 400K+ prescriptions to our patients which saved them $12.8 million so far!!
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best of the breed Laptops and Accessories
- End-to-end Product Development (from idea to execution)
- Convenient office location and open office culture
- Opportunity to make contributions to open-source
- Nurturing and supportive environment that fosters development and growth
- Strong and diverse* team with a deep sense of community and camaraderie
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in the fight to make healthcare more patient-friendly
*Medly is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.