Medly is looking for seasoned Salesforce Developer to spearhead the design and implementation of Medly's Sales and Marketing workflows. You will be leading the whole implementation end-to-end starting from architecture design, development and deployment. You will be working directly with business stakeholders to design and implement those workflows.
Medly is a human-centered digital pharmacy that prioritizes patient well-being. We are digitally transforming the healthcare landscape by levaraging cutting edge technology in the mission to create an ecosystem for healthcare providers and patients so that the patients can get free, same day delivery of prescription medication at their doorstep.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate with project managers and translate CRM business needs into technical user stories for development
- Setup technical governance and strategies to achieve end to end project development
- Hands on experience with agile, testing mechanisms and project rollouts & support for Salesforce projects
- Define and create custom solutions to overcome business specific challenges, provide estimations and define roadmap
- Knowledge of latest salesforce features, releases and development skills such Lightning web components, Lightning components etc.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing cloud
- Should be able to lead a team of developers to setup, develop and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Comfortable in documenting solution and techincal designs, and maintainig project documents
- Understaning of security and data permissions, integration patterns to sync with external systems
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Good experience in Sales Cloud from configuring and customisation standpoint.
- Experience in working on integration of Sales Cloud with other systems.
- Atleast 1 year experience on LWC is a must.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, is a plus.
- Strong experience in end to end solution designing and implementing custom solutions on Salesforce.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Working knowledge of Visual Code or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
What you`ll get:
- Working in a highly collaborative, cohesive and fun- loving work culture.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge products and solutions.
Medly is a digital pharmacy that was founded by second-generation pharmacy owners with decades of experience in the industry. By combining the personal relationship you’d expect from a corner drugstore with the efficiency of a national pharmacy, we aim to make healthcare more efficient and enjoyable.
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best of the breed Laptops and Accessories
- End-to-end Product Development (from idea to execution)
- Convenient office location and open office culture
- Opportunity to make contributions to open-source
- Nurturing and supportive environment that fosters development and growth
- Strong and diverse* team with a deep sense of community and camaraderie
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in the fight to make healthcare more patient-friendly
*Medly is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.