We’re looking for a DevSecOps engineer to help us build a secure delivery pipeline and auditable infrastructure on AWS cloud. You’ll be working in the platform team located in our Pune office.
To succeed in this role, you should have a solid DevOps background, hands on experience with JVM, NodeJs, AWS and a security first mindset.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with engineering teams to integrate security checks into CI/CD pipelines. (Shifting security left)
- Setup automated tests to identify and remediate security risks introduced / identified by the engineering teams
- Work with engineering teams to recommend secure solutions to common architecture problems
- Help engineering teams adopt secure coding practices
- Work with DevOps engineers to write secure infrastructure automation modules
- Setup automated security monitoring and auditing for all AWS infrastructure
- Implement automated solutions for HIPAA audits and compliance
- Work with external security testing vendors to coordinate pen testing and work with engineering teams to prioritize and fix issues securely.
- Build a culture of security in engineering teams
What you should have
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps / Infrastructure Automation
- 2+ years of experience as a security engineer
- In depth understanding of defensive security
- Expertise in scripting in either Python or NodeJs
- Experience in AWS and Terraform is a plus
Medly is a digital pharmacy that was founded by second-generation pharmacy owners with decades of experience in the industry. By combining the personal relationship you’d expect from a corner drugstore with the efficiency of a national pharmacy, we aim to make healthcare more efficient and enjoyable.
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best of the breed Laptops and Accessories
- End-to-end Product Development (from idea to execution)
- Convenient office location and open office culture
- Opportunity to make contributions to open-source
- Nurturing and supportive environment that fosters development and growth
- Strong and diverse* team with a deep sense of community and camaraderie
- The satisfaction of knowing that you’re making a difference in the fight to make healthcare more patient-friendly
*Medly is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly celebrate diversity and are devoted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, military service, or any other non-merit factor.